Which Goddess Archetype Is
Most Relevant To You Today?
Join me in my journey to reconnect with the Goddess that dwells in all of us. Rediscover the femine wisdom and power woven into their myths.
This site can be used by people who wish to use it as a resource to learn more about the most popular female deities from around the world.
For each one, you will find information on her: main areas of influence, origins and genealogy (if this information is available) strengths, weaknesses,symbolism, sacred animals/birds and festivals.
In addition you can learn to use these ancient Archetypes to follow the path of self discovery. How? By asking yourself which deity do you admire? Perhaps it's Artemis with her independent spirit and fondness of nature or Aphrodite who represents beauty and seduction.
You can also visit the Archetype sections of this site. Scroll down the listings of Archetypes and their corresponding Deities, noting which ones resonate or repell you. This will enable you to identify which Deities you need to work with.
By recognising those qualities we admire or deplore we can begin to understand the unconscious standards and beliefs by which we judge ourselves and others.
Health and harmony often eludes us. By acknowledging the aspects of the divine femine we desire we can start to readjust the balance.
The energy of these female Deities can then be brought into our lives through the use of symbolism and simple rituals.
Moon Goddesses The days of Summer have quickly sped by and the evenings are begining to draw in. The wheel of the year continues to turn and the time seemed right to explore the nature of the Moon Deities.
Winter Goddesses Here the clocks have just gone back and the shops are full of Halloween outfits. I wanted to use this opportunity to explore the deeper meaning of the Winter Goddess.
- Goddess Guide Blog
- Here are the latest articles to the Goddess Guide site.
- Celtic Goddesses
- Celtic Goddesses
- Characteristics of Egyptian Goddesses
- An over view of the complex nature of Egyptian Goddesses
- Greek Goddesses Make Excellent Archetypes
- The defining characteristics of Greek Goddesses
- Nordic Goddesses
- Information on the main features of the Nordic Goddesses.
- Inka Goddesses
- The Inka Goddesses represent the living energies of the Cosmos for the Andean people.
- Roman Goddesses
- Brief history and characteristics of Roman goddesses including their Greek equivalents.
- Sumerian Goddesses
- A quick reference guide to the main Sumerian Goddesses and the Sumerian creation myth.
- Crone Goddess
- Discover the power of the Crone, she is the most misunderstood aspect of the triple Goddess
- Fertility Goddesses
- Lists information on the fertility Goddesses, and Goddesses of pregnancy and childbirth from many different traditions.
- Goddesses for children and teenagers
- Information on the Goddesses for children and teenagers who can be called upon to protect and guide them throughout their childhood.
- Goddess Names
- Goddess names looks at the origin and meaning behind the names of the famous Goddesses .
- Moon Goddess
- The Moon Goddess forms a central role in many myths. Discover her many names and roles in this listing of lunar deities
- Spring Goddess
- The Spring Goddess appears in many traditions bringing rebirth and renewal after the dark of winter.
- Sun Goddesses
- The sun Goddesses reflect the full force of the sun's energy. Learn the names, origins and myths of these powerful femine archetypes.
- Winter Goddess
- The Winter Goddess is part of the cycle of life, she represents the death which will give way to new life in the spring.
- A Listing of Goddess Archetypes A-M, including information on the characteristics of each Archetype and how it may relate to you.
- Goddess Archetypes
- The Goddess Archetypes Listing from N-Z including the Warrior Archetype and information how they may relate to you.
- Goddess books
- Information about some of the useful Goddess books I have discovered whilst researching for my website.
- goddess courses
- Information on Goddess courses and events and groups for those of you who seek to learn more about the Divine feminine
- Goddess Clothing
- The Goddess clothing guide to help you to dress like a Goddess.Including ritual clothing and ideas for Goddess fancy dress costumes.
- Goddess Gifts
- Goddess gifts contains a range of gift ideas to celebrate the spirit of the Goddess.
- Goddess Products
- Information on providers of a range of Goddess products that can be worn or used to decorate your garden and homeused to
- Goddess Resources
- The Goddess resources area is where you will find a wealth of Goddess information including suggested further reading and details of suppliers of Goddess products and workshops.
- Goddess Tarot Cards
- Goddess tarot decks depict the different archetypes of the Goddess. Find out more about the different sets that are available.
- Contribute To Goddesses Guide
- Would you like to share your knowledge about goddesses? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.